Thursday, June 9, 2011

Tik Tok Tik Tok

The baby blanket has a due date. My little cousin's baby shower is set for July 30th.  I unfortunately will not be able to attend it as I will be going to the Newport Folk Fest and my aunt won't change the date LOL.  So, that means my mint chocolate chip baby blanket must be finished by July 16th (the next time I will be home in NY).  

Eek. I don't work well under pressure.

But, the good news is that I started the 4th skein last week, and only have a few more inches to go on the seed stitch part and then I will be starting the lace edge.  The edge will hopefully go quickly. There are a lot of stitches per row, but there is only a handful of rows.

Hopefully at Open Knit tonight I will finish up the seed stitch part and bind off. 

This Saturday is World Wide Knit in Public Day. You can bet that I will be knocking together the ol' needles on Saturday. Outside. In the sunshine. I heart summer. 


2 comments:

  1. Good luck getting it finished! I find if I have a deadline, things usually get finished in time. And enjoy WWKIPD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck getting it done. My blanket has a due date too, but I'm running out of yarn EEK. I hate deadlines too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! ~Amy