Saturday, September 1, 2012

Harry Potter Knitting

For the next three months I am going to be having some good ol' nerdy fun! That's right...I am participating in the Harry Potter Knitting/Crochet House Cup.  My very talented friend Grace talked me into it.  

I was very lucky to be Sorted into my House of choice, Ravenclaw.  And was happy to see other Ravelers I knew from other groups such as Danger Crafts.  

Today is the first day of the term, and I've already met my necessary participation goal of one class a month.  But, I'm aiming for more! 

So far, I have completed Nate's scarf for Detention:


And I whipped up a cute little coaster for Flying Class:

And I cast on a lace cowl using some divine Madeline Tosh merino for Charms:

I'm hoping that participating in this fun game will get me motivated to knit some gifts for the holidays.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! ~Amy