Wednesday, July 24, 2013

{WIP} Hey, Hey, Hey

I'm a sucker for test knitting and I'm working on another pattern by Megan.  This time it's the Blurred Lines socks which should be released in late August.

  
This pattern uses self-striping yarn, so after digging through my stash I undug my Quaere Fibers self striping in the Tokyo Underground colorway and got to work. Since my yarn does  not have 4 rows or more between stripes, I'm testing the method of doing it every other color change. 

And....you may notice I am knitting these toe-up TWO AT A TIME. BOOYAH. I'm getting to my sock knitter's goal of learning. (and this way I won't have second sock syndrome)

And since the sock pattern is called Blurred Lines....I've had the song stuck in my head non-stop since casting on. Hey, hey, hey.


10 comments:

  1. I do love a good self-striping sock pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first time knitting with self-striping and I love it! It makes the knitting go by so much quicker because its like let me do one more color! and another!

      Delete
  2. those are some good looking socks-to-be. I really need to finish up this WIP so I can get some socks CO, I need to be knitting socks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I have so many WIPs right now :/ I miss the days of only having one or two projects on the needles.

      Delete
  3. both socks lookin' good. you and Megan work well together!!!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look gorgeous and I just love your blog title. I'm sure many of us can relate ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! ~Amy