Wednesday, November 16, 2011

{WIP} Mini stitches

My super secret Swap is going strong! I should hopefully be done with it this weekend, and then mail it off for my partner.  

I learned how to do a three needle bind off during this project.  I can't say that I am a fan, LOL.  But, I'm sure it will get easier with time. Though, I did do it twice on this project so far and I still don't like it.

Currently, I am knitting the world's smallest ___________, and I got to say things in miniature are pretty darn cute. 

I can't wait to post the finished project for you all to see!


ps: if you follow me on twitter, I have been less secretive with information and pictures :P


As always for more WIPs of the less secretive sort please check:

11 comments:

  1. I love mini things - they're so much cuter than they should be (also giant versions of things that should be tiny) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creative way to give hints about a reveal! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hints pic - what a neat idea! I don't enjoy knitting the Three-Needle bind off either, but I do think it gives a nice result...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha... I LOVE that pic you posted. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pic. I think the rest of us are just posting pictures of skeins of yarn this week. :) Looking forward to seeing it in all its glory!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh a mini mystery! I can't wait for the reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooh mini things - fun!!! can't wait to see what it is...... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pic, I am very curious now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mini things are so cute and addictive to make. Very clever picture, although it is driving me crazy because I keep staring at it and trying to guess what it is!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! ~Amy